(THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED)
1) Assist with the safety of the facility.
2) Handle and complete janitorial duties.
3) Work with the Facility Director to plan, set up, and coordinate rentals, events, programs, performances, and classes.
4) Assist with scheduling/coordinating and completing room set-ups, events, programs, classes, and performances.
5) Assist as needed with event box office, including but not limited to selling tickets, balancing cash drawer for box office and concessions, assisting volunteers, performers, sound/lighting, and backstage.
6) Promote the Center in all aspects.
7) Work effectively across all Center functions and roles to make operations of the Center seamless, efficient, and effective.
8) Help maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the Center at all times (inside and outside).
9) Able to lift, maintain, and control a minimum of 50 lbs.
10) Assist with front office duties, including but not limited to class registrations, class and performance schedules, and office supplies.
11) Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
12) Possess computer skills to include but not limited to Word, Excel, and Email.
13) Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Pay: $12 per hour
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Facilities Director Rob Curry at [email protected]. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. Thank you.