Early Care & After Care
We know how hectic mornings can be…so we want to make them a little easier. Children enrolled in Early Care and After Care will play games, watch movies and work on crafts. You can rest easy knowing your child is having fun in a safe location without having to rush to — or from — the office.
Because space is limited, registration is required.
- Early Care: 8-9 am
- After Care (ages 4-5): 3:30-5:30 pm
- After Care (ages 6-13): 4:15-5:30 pm
Tips for Early Care & After Care:
- Children must be registered for Early or After Care before the week of their registered camp.
- Doors open for Early Care no earlier than 8 am.
- After Care campers must be signed out no later than 5:30 pm. After 5:30 pm., a $2 per minute late fee will be charged.
- Early Care: $5 per child per day
- After Care: $5 per child per day
- $10 per child per day for both services
Early Bird & Mult-Child/Week Discounts do not apply.
4 Ways to Register:
1.) Mail/Email: Download a 2023 CAMP REGISTRATION PACKET for your desired age group. Send the completed forms via mail to 4537 Lowell Road; Tampa, FL 33618, or email them to [email protected]. (If you are having trouble completing the form online, please don’t worry. You can print it out and complete it by hand, too!)
2.) Online: Non-refundable online processing fees apply. Additional paperwork is required after registering. You can register for Early Care/After Care online while registering for camp by selecting “Browse for other shows” or make a separate purchase by clicking on the link below.
3.) Phone: Call (813) 922-8167 to register over the phone with a credit card.
4.) In-Person: Visit the Center Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; or Saturday, 10 a.m. – noon.
(Early Bird and Sibling/Multi-Week Discounts do not apply to Early Care and After Care.)