Thank you for your patience and support these last several of months. We are humbled by the outpouring of kind words and donations we have received.
Please check back often as we continue to adapt as things evolve.
The Carrollwood Cultural Center is not responsible for your health and safety. By entering our building, you agree to adhere to our guidelines. Please be responsible.
Adults (including ages 13+):
- Due to Hillsborough County requirements, any persons who enter the Center are required to wear a face mask. This includes BOTH vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
- Contracted performers have the option of wearing a mask while performing on stage, but are requested to wear a mask at all other times.
Children 12 and Under:
- Children shall be required to wear masks unless engaging in outdoor activity. Parents and guardians are responsible for ensuring children are properly wearing masks.
- Instructors will be required to wear face masks when interacting with children.
- Face covering/mask/shield shall not be required for children under 5 years old.
Main Theatre Capacity Updates for Concerts, Performances & Events:
As of September 1, 2021, we are limiting our audience capacity to 150 (75% of total capacity) in our Main Theatre.
The Center’s Community Groups
Musical groups may resume in August as long as Hillsborough County positivity rate continues to decline and total county population vaccinated continues to increase.
Groups include but are not limited to:
- The Carrollwood Winds
- The Carrollwood Community Chorus
- New Horizons
- Carrollwood Brass
- Carrollwood Jukebox Big Band
- Dixieland Jazz Band
CLICK HERE for COVID-19 Guidelines during Summer Camp.
Safety is our top priority. Everyone has been affected by COVID-19 in some way. Please be kind and responsible. Be safe. And be ready to have some fun at the Center.
The Carrollwood Cultural Center
(updated August 3, 2021)