Gift Certificate FAQs
To redeem your Carrollwood Cultural Center Gift Card
- Visit here and sign on to access your Account. https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/registergc/35845
- Click Apply to account and enter the Claim (Registration) Code when prompted. This will add the gift card to your patron account.
- Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
- You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout.
- If you have any issues registering a recipient gift card please contact the Carrollwood Cultural Center.
Terms and Conditions
Gift cards must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products, i.e. classes, live performances, and events. Not redeemable for materials fees, art, pottery, room rentals or the purchase of another gift card. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient`s Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Carrollwood Cultural Center may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the Gift Cards that they purchase. To view Gift Card balances, visit “Your Account” on https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/registergc/35845.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products from other OvationTix clients.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except in the extent required by law. Unused gift card balances may not be transferred.
- Gift Cards expire 1 year from purchase date.
Risk of Loss:
The risk of loss and title for Carrollwood Cultural Center gift cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient, or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if a Carrollwood Cultural Center gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Carrollwood Cultural Center will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/registergc/35845 or any of its affiliated websites.
Limitation of Liability:
Carrollwood Cultural Center AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Any dispute relating in any way to Carrollwood Cultural Center gift cards shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in New York City, New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Carrollwood Cultural Center gift cards are issued by OvationTix, a New York corporation. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Carrollwood Cultural Center gift card, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these gift card terms and conditions. OvationTix reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Expiration dates do not apply for Gift Cards issued in CA, CT, LA, ME, MD, MA, MT, NH, ND, OK, RI, VT, WA. Expiration dates apply in any other state solely to the extent as prohibited or limited by law.